2013/10/16

貓王 Elvis 全集

貓王   Elvis   全集   (   如獲至寶   ,   太難得了   ) !  
 This got to be one of the best emails I ever received.   

link
 
  on any song.   點擊任何歌曲   . 


 
   
  Angel    Ain't Nothing But A Hound Dog    Always On My Mind  
  An American Trilogy    And I Love You So    As Long As I Have You  
  Because Of Love    Bridge Over Troubled Water    Britches  
  Can't Help Falling In Love   Soon (Charro)   Could I Fall In Love  
  Crying In The Chapel    Doin' The Best I Can    Don't  
  Don't Be Cruel    Easy Question    Elvis Movie Memories  
  Five Sleepy Heads    Follow That Dream   For The Heart (Soon) 
  Funny How Time Slips Away    Gently    Good Times  
  Green Green Of Home    Happy Birthday Elvis    Hawaiian Sunset  
  Hawaiian Wedding Song   Help Me (Soon)   I Forgot To Rememeber  
  I'll Never Know    I'm Falling In Love Tonight    I'm Yours  
  I Miss You    Indescribably Blue    It Ain't No Big Thing  
  Just For Old Time Sake    Ku-u-I-     Po    Loving You  
  Mama Liked The Roses    Milky White Way    Mr. Songman  
  My Friend Elvis
By J.D.Sumner
 
 
  My Wish Came True    My Way  
  Never Ending    Old Shep    One Broken Heart For Sale  
  Rip It Up    Sentimental Me    She's Not You  
  Shookup    Soldier Boy    Something Blue  
  Stay Away    Summer Kisses Winter Tears    Suppose  
  Take Good Care Of Her    Tell Me Why    Tender Feeling  
  That's When Your Heartache Begins    There's Always Me    There Goes My Everything  
  Today Tomorrow Forever    True To You    Unchained Melody  
  Walk A Mile In My Shoes    Welcome To My World    Where Did They Go Lord  
  Wooden Heart    Yesterday    Young And Beautiful  
  Young Dreams    Elvis Link Banner Exchange    Happy New Year  


 
  
  Amazing Grace    By And By    Crying In The Chapel  
  Farther Along    He Touched Me    His Hand In Mine  
  How Great Thou Art    I Believe    I Believe In The Man  
  If That Isn't Love    If We Never Meet Again    In My Father's House  
  It Is No Secret    Known Only To Him    My Jesus Knows Just What I Need  
  No God But God    Peace In The Valley    Reach Out To Jesus  
  Somebody Bigger    Stand By Me    Take My Hand Precious Lord  
  Walk Dem Golden Stairs    Where Could I Go    Who Am I  
  Without Him    You Gave Me A Mountain   Coming Soon 


 
  
  Blue Christmas    Here Comes Santa Claus    Holly Leaves  
  If Every Day Was Like Christmas    I'll Be Home For Christmas    I'll Be Home On Christmas Day  
  I'll Be Home For Christmas    It Won't Seem Like Christmas    Oh Come All Ye Faithful  
  Oh Little Town Of Bethlehem    On A Snowy Christmas Night    Santa Claus Is Back In Towm  
  Silver Bells    Silent Night    The First Noel  
  White Christmas    Winter Wonderland    Wonderful World Of Christmas  
 ~~~~~~   Fifties & Sixties Christmas   ~~~~~~ 

沒有留言:

張貼留言